lauantaina, maaliskuuta 2

In English

Hello my dear readers,

From this moment, I will write my blog in English and in Finnish of course. The English part is usually shorter than Finnish, but it will include all the main points of post. You will find the English part from the end of a post and it will be written in this font. This post except, only in English.

My English is not perfect now and it's never going to be.
 If you understand even somehow what I mean in my post, my mission is completed.

About my Au pair work:
I have signed a contract. My day to depart from Helsinki-Vantaa is on 15th of April. At summer I will go for a trip to Austria with my team and then I will come to Finland for a week. I'll come back at home in the fall. 

Now let me present, my new love, she arrives on Monday:

tää mustana vain

That's all for now,
Bye

ps.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti